2013年11月19日星期二

AVICII !!!!!



The waiting is over! He is back in Malaysia!
Been noticed that Avicii will be visiting Malaysia again at end of this month.
I'm very excited to know this great news! 
He is one of the talented DJ I've ever seen. He managed to drive the crowds crazy easily.
He is handsome, a cool guy with awesome DJ skill. What can you ask for more?
You will never ever see a talent like him!


Here is the information of this event:
Date: 30th of November 2013 (Saturday)
Time: 5PM onwards
Venue: Sepang International Circuit, The Welcome Center


I also noticed that Nuffnang Malaysia is giving out the passes for this event! 
How can I miss this freebies?
Here are the 5 best reasons that they should pick me for this helluva party:
  1. I will be the most crazy audience among the crowds. (I promise)
  2. I love beats, I love noise, and I love to shake my body when I heard the party music.
  3. I managed to watch his performance last year and I can't let myself to miss this.
  4. He is one of the DJ that I admire so much. I enjoyed myself so much while listening his beats.
  5. Last but not least, I expect to see all the DJs playing together on the stage! It will be freaking awesome and the atmosphere of the stadium will be crazily high!!

Hopefully I would be the chosen one!! Woohoo!!!

沒有留言: